A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Yippie-kai-ai!

Because I can't write anything that better describes the feeling of watching "Live Free or Die Hard", read this:
I just spent two hours laughing, gasping, cheering, clapping my hands, and generally having a helluva time watching this movie. When it was over, I immediately wanted to watch it again. I wanted to buy the DVD in the lobby on the way out. It was that much fun.
Run, don't walk. It's not only a perfect summer film, but it's a great action movie, period.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

That seems to be the standard refrain. I prolly won't catch it in the theaters, but it's good to hear that it's worth seeing sooner or later.

7/02/2007 8:15 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Really glad we got to see this on the same day, if not together.

7/02/2007 3:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home