A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Storyballin' again

It being November once again, a group of us are tackling another Storyball for Nanowrimo. I, of course, am alreadyt wo days late in turning in my first story, so I'm sure I'm holding other people up for round two. But I'm hoping to write something I like enough to share with my writing group (nicknamed "The Fantastic Saloon"). Oh, and I have to revise my HtDaS proposal for an interested editor. So yeah, no pressure.

I think I'm going to go take another nap.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger DeAnna said...

I'm doing a novel and finishing up a mystery game, too. (Bit off more than I can chew? Cracklin' oat bran? What cracklin' oat bran?)

Naps? That was yesterday. Today is bubble bath day.

Good luck on the proposal!

11/05/2006 9:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home