A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

So.Much.Fun!

Had a GREAT time yesterday trick-or-treating with the little munchkins, all dressed up in their Star Wars costumes, and then headed back into the city for an AWESOME party at Swing 46 with not one but two live swing bands. I need to distribute lots of pictures to lots of people, but in the meantime, here's some of my faves.

Look! I'm dancing!

So are other peoples!

Even people you don't expect to dance were cutting some serious rug
And then there's this one. Yes, that's all my real hair.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Very elegant.

11/02/2006 12:26 AM

 
Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Yeppers!

11/02/2006 9:30 AM

 
Blogger Ted Carter said...

Fun pics!

Speaking of Star Wars costumes, my son got to get his picture taken with someone in a REAL Stormtrooper costume. I was so jealous.

Of course, he refused to have his picture taken with the guy in the REAL Darth Vader costume. Go figure...

11/02/2006 2:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home