A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I love Halloween!

Not just for the sight of a brave grown-up nerd walking across Lexington Avenue at 10 in the morning dressed as Superman, but also for those folks where you just can't quite tell if they're in costume or not. Girl in a short pink dress with bad dye job carrying a flute case -- Who knows? Guy on the subway wearing a bright blue suit with shorts and bow tie -- probably, but who can say?

Man! I love this holiday!

I'm off to see the New Jersey munchkins at their school parades, and then do some trick-or-treating with them. Then, later, it's back into the city to make like Marie Antoinette again for a party at Swing 46. Here's hoping my hair survives!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Boulder Dude said...

And?

And?

How did it go?

Tell those of us without lives what happened. ;P

11/01/2006 12:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home