A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Blogfuel issues

Having issues with the "Recent Reads" section over on the sidebar there. Yesterday I noticed that instead of showing the ten most recent books I've read, from an Amazon list I made just for the purpose of keeping track of what I've read, it went back and started showing the first ten books I put up on the list. So the list as it's showing now is about 7 months out-of-date. I've got a question in to the blogfuel peoples, but as the website hasn't been updated in two years, who knows if they'll ever get back to me. Which I guess has me asking again if anyone knows other ways of keeping a booklist on your blog? Throwing the floor open for responses!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger ktbuffy said...

Yay! It got fixed! I don't know how, but it did, so I'm not pushing for pesky things like explanations!

11/03/2006 6:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I didn't do anything, (I am the blogfuel people) so it must be amazon getting their knickers in a twist. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner but my pc died a few days ago and with 8 kids these things sometimes take a back seat.
Thanks for using blogfuel - Dave

11/06/2006 10:06 AM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Thanks Dave!

Also, wow! 8 kids? My goodness!

11/06/2006 10:48 AM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

...And it went wacky again. Grr.

11/07/2006 12:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home