A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Not Dead Yet!

Good news for Aaron Sorkin fans!
Kevin Reilly, president of the [NBC] network, says he's 100% behind the show -- that's probably not exactly true, either, but he's sure putting his money where his mouth is: Studio 60's on every Monday during November sweeps.
Popwatch has the full story, with lots of links and snarkiness.

What other shows am I watching this season? Veronica Mars, Battlestar Galactica, Doctor Who, Lost, Heroes, Gilmore Girls, Ugly Betty, 30 Rock, My Name is Earl, and ER. Which went and changed its theme music on me. As did Veronica Mars, actually. Has anyone else noticed this? Does anyone else care? No? Just me, then.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best line on 30 Rock this week? "Live every week like it's Shark Week."

(Although I have to admit I liked Jack's line about having to go to Ann Coulter's 60th birthday party, too.)

11/03/2006 10:05 AM

 
Blogger ***Dave said...

I hate it when shows change their theme songs. I suppose, sometimes, it's an improvement, but more often it's "sound and fury, signifying a desire to make the show *seem* fresh."

11/03/2006 2:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home