A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Things are getting back to normal

They must be, since I had time this morning to do some early Christmas shopping. Got all my cards, too. Ain't I the forward-thinking one?

And, of course, as my thoughts turn to presents for others, so must I consider gifts for me! I mean, if Ali's talking about drugstores decorating for the holidays (no, not Halloween, the December one!), I can think about gifts, right?

OK, fine. No list yet. I'll keep it in my head until November. In the meantime, I still have to get my Halloween costume ready. Need to buy some black tulle, and find a craft shop of some kind where I can pick up the makings of paniers, and something to make my hair super big! A towering cascade of hair! I'm already dreading having to brush out all the hairspray I will have to use. Still, it'll be awesome.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home