A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Ooh, look! A famous person being FUNNY!

Via Neil Gaiman, on The Smoking Gun, Iggy Pop's concert requirements. My favorite part so far:
Sorry about that rant about Santiago, by the way. I just wanted to get it off my chest, and killing people is sooo 80s, don,t you think?
The next page contains the information you require.
Bear with me. Not a real bear, of course.
By the way, our guitar roadie, Chris, assures me that the panda is not of the genus "Bear", but is actually a part of the "Pig" family. Could this possible be true? And if not, why would he risk telling me, so that I can tell the whole world his half-baked theory? Unbelievable.
Go read for yourself!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home