A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

So much to say, so little time

Got those "First Day of School" feelings, for no real apparent reason. I want to catch up on a recap of the rest of the weekend, whcih included the Coors VIP tour, car shopping, and the Taste of Colorado festival, featuring Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. Lots of fun (and sunburn!), but I've got a bunch of other stuff to catch up on before I get into all that -- real work, too, not just moving all my forum posts somewhere to save for when the Alliance boards go bye-bye. I just had a thought about that -- my project for the afternoon, probably.

More later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Glad you had a good time, and it was fun taking the New Yorker to a New York Pizza place. ;P

9/06/2006 10:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home