A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Catching up, and moving on

This? This is what I did this past weekend. Briefly: furniture assembly, computer game playing, dinner and a movie (but in the reverse), another movie, car go ex-plodey!, VIP Coors tour, and fresh beer right off the filteration process, pizza dinner, car shopping, car buying, NEW CAR!, naptime/Dahaka, fancy mall, pretty new peep toe pumps, pasta and vegetables for dinner, falling asleep during a movie, Taste of Colorado with Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, rest of the movie, anime, waffles, saying goodbye, airport, trip home, brouhaha. C'est ca.

As for the moving on part -- over there on the sidebar now you'll find "Noelle's Diary," which is exactly what it sounds like: all Noelle's diary posts from what will soon be the former Alliance forums, as well as other posts that she was involved with. Big pain in the arse moving everything over to blogger, and I don't love the format of the blog, but it'll do for now. And it was fun to go back and reread some stuff. I have one more big thread to copy today, I think: The House of Cards storyline, when Noelle got kidnapped. I'm rather proud of some of that.

But first: actual work to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home