A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Catching up quickly

After a rough, sleep-deprived start to the week, I rallied, enjoyed three lovely lunches with editors and friends, played some CoX, watched some tv (including Eureka, which featured this preview of Battlestar's third season, had geekfest last night, and am heading down this afternoon to the Shore.

I also had some tremendously exciting almost-news yesterday, but I don't want to talk about it here in case I jinx it. More soon! (And file that under a HtDaS update.)

1 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Well, I'm almost tremendously excited for you! :-)

7/29/2006 6:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home