A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The invites are in the mail

Just sent out evites to the big annual family shore party, so if by any chance I mentioned this to you, you got all excited about coming, enjoying some music by The Bad Dogs, and being all beach-y, and then didn't get the evite, drop me a line. It wasn't an intentional snub, just a brain fart.

It's in New Jersey on August 12th -- bear that in mind, and your own locations and travel plans when considering a response. I will hear none of your hoity-toity "But I didn't get an invitation!" cries if you live halfway across the country and haven't already told me you'll be in town then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home