A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Rats. (Not mice, rats. But also bad.)

So, didn't get chosen for the next Wicked Words anthology with "The Scarf," but have decided to try a few more places with it. Why not? I love the smell of rejection in the morning!

Hopefully, not too much rejection, though. Sitting down on Friday with my "Secret Agent" to go over submissions for "HtDaS," after I make a few typographical corrections in the last version of the proposal. I also want to add a few statistics that I was pointed to by ***Dave (thanks, Dave!) in the Entertainment Software Association 2006 report that will hopefully help my book.

Otherwise, looking forward to going home tonight and catching up on some exciting series and season finales. No one talk to me about Alias or Lost, ok?

3 Comments:

Blogger Boulder Dude said...

See...

Firstly I heard that Sawyer is mostly neked for most of it, and then I heard the Keely forgot to set the TiVO and.... ;P

5/24/2006 6:08 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Shows what you know! I have it set up to be recorded automatically! Ha!

5/24/2006 6:13 PM

 
Blogger ***Dave said...

Glad to have been of, ah, service.

Ah! I remember the link (but never actually downloaded the PDF before).

5/24/2006 10:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home