A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Relief!

Ok, it's Friday afternoon, the week is winding down, and today -- Today! -- I turned in the latest and greatest version of "How to Date a Superhero" with hopes that my agent will think it ready for submitting. There may be a few typos and such, but my fingers are crossed that it's ready to show to editors, who will then beg to pay the big bucks to publish me, and fund my cross-country travel to meet my fellow CoHers.

I took care of some of the other piles on my desks, and am hoping to spend the rest fo the afternoon catching up on my reading, and getting ready for next week. Have a great weekend, all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home