A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Tired

I haven't been all that witty and pithy and wise this week, have I? I'm dog-tired, I'm afraid, and just hoping to get HtDaS finished and to my agent tomorrow so she can read over the weekend. In the meantime, work has been KICKING my ass this week, and the pile of stuff to do doesn't seem to get any smaller unless I stay at work until the wee small hours of the evening. (I know, it doesn't make any sense. So sue me. I'm tired.)

I think what I need, what I want, is like an extra day. Not necessarily a day off, since, as I said, more than enough to keep me busy at work. Just one more day tacked on the weekend, perhaps, where I can sleep in, watch some tv or a movie, read manuscripts and peruse magazines, and basically get all caught up with my life again.

Because next week's going to be even worse.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

Seems to be going around. All the blogs I frequent, including my own, have been pretty sparse and uninspired lately. I'm sure we'll all get over it eventually...

5/12/2006 1:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home