A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I like this

So, every day I try to click on all the blogs off to the side there, see who has updated, and what they've written. Maybe my readers have checked on some of them too, and found some new favorites of their own. Tim, for instance, whose website contains his weekly newspaper faux diary entries from throughout his life. Or the Fug Girls, whose daily skewerings of "celebrity" fashion are laugh out loud funny. Sars, over there at Tomato Nation, doesn't post quite so often (although you can read more of her stuff on Television Without Pity), but often the wait is worth it for some really brilliant stuff. Go read. I'll be back here busily working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home