A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Swinging party, baby, yeah!

So the party last night was a rousing success. How can I tell? Well, I ended up finishing a couple of bottles of wine with my boss and one other colleague, in the kitchen, snacking on leftovers, at 1 in the morning. And I think I'm going to get an assistant, at least part time.

Also, I was very very very hungover this morning. To the extent of -- went in for a 10 o'clock meeting, came home and went back to bed. Only now able to contemplate food again without feeling nauseous.

So yeah, a very successful party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home