A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Trade-off

Ok, so thanks to an hour-long call last night to a tech support person in India, we were finally able to get our home wireless connection back up and running. And so, of course, I get to work this morning and things are all kerfluffled, and emails that I thought went out with no problems because I didn't get error messages instead disappeared into the ether somewhere.

So. An update. Wireless internet at home. Malfunctioning email at work. Apartment still mouse-y. Toilet got fixed. I am still, and plan to be for the near future, happily living and working in NYC.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

*is curious as to what the problem with the wireless at the apartment was, but might wait a few days to ask, for safety's sake.*

5/22/2006 4:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home