A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Partytime!

We're back to back fiestas here at ktbuffy-a-go-go! Tonight is my office's annual pre-BEA cocktail party, for which the caterers are setting up as I type. Tomorrow, the roomie and I are having a few folks over for card-game-related goodness, and Friday the ever inventive Trey Gauche is hosting one of his regular happy hour events. I have an exciting out-of-town guest again this weekend as well, with various entertainments planned including an Irish rock band on Friday night (after happy hour), a scavenger hunt on Saturday, and other assorted New York fun over the course of the weekend.

In other news, check out Action Comics issue #838, featuring Max Barry's book Jennifer Government as read by Clark Kent! I'm sure he'll blog about it shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home