A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Wide scale decapitations on Park Avenue!

Oh, the horrors, the horrors!!

Apparently, while I was off for the weekend getting sun (only on one arm, granted, but still!), New York was hit by a tulip-hating rainstorm that decapitated all the pretty flowers that make Park Avenue so park-like. Say it with me now: Awwwww...

In other photo-related news, check it out! It's the swanky, sexy cover of "Sex and Music."

And for your blog-reading pleasure, may I introduce the one, the only, the sometimes Guest Blogger.... (drumroll, please)... Keeley!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to work.

6 Comments:

Blogger Keeley said...

It's a well-known fact that rain hates tulips. Duh.

4/25/2006 3:23 PM

 
Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Hmmm...

Not a cover that screams "Read me!". For some reason my first thought was that it was a Courtney Love thing.

Poor tulips. Hopefully we did not lose the fruit tree blossoms last night.

4/25/2006 3:29 PM

 
Blogger Ted Carter said...

Die Tulips Die!!!!

Sorry, I've gone off my meds.

4/25/2006 10:46 PM

 
Blogger TeresaNoelleRoberts said...

Oooh, cover-arty goodness! Ain't it a thrill?

4/26/2006 8:44 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

It's so exciting! Really!

4/27/2006 12:11 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I see you using "swanky" and "sexy", but note that you have utterly failed to utilize "swexy" where it is so clearly called for. Tsk.

Me... I don't <3 the cover -- the woman's looking a little too eighties for me -- but I'm not an cover art guy. :)

4/27/2006 5:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home