A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Stepping off the blogosphere

Just a quick note that I'm going to be out of touch for a few days -- I'm heading out to California to be with Tom and Katie and little Suri, and of course hoping to drop in and see Brooke and little Grier as well. If I can be the catalyst to get those families talking again, to help facilitate the inevitable "Simple Life" redux, then I'll consider my time on this planet worthwhile.

I know, I know, I know, you weren't aware of my close ties with the Cruise/Holmes and Shields families, but... well, they don't have blogs, so how would you know if I can't link to them?

So excuse me while I jet off to West Coast. Back on Monday. Ciao!

(Then again, maybe I'll just going away for a long weekend to visit friends, and not planning on checking email or blogging. But really, isn't that the same thing?)

3 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

It's all an issue of semantics, really...

4/20/2006 2:36 PM

 
Blogger ***Dave said...

Actually sounds like you pay more than enough. I wish *I* had no idea who little Suri was. :-)

4/21/2006 1:34 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Awesome! Are you going to give us your jar of money, too?

4/22/2006 12:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home