A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Feels kinda like accomplishment

Although I never quite managed to change out of my pajamas today, I do feel like I got quite a lot done over the course of the weekend. Some minor stuff (caught up on my tv-watching), some more creative (Storyball -- really pleased with my second round story, and the "dark" place I went), and some social (saw a college friend on Saturday for dinner, hung out in game with more fun folks today). So, all good stuff. I still have some reading to do for work, which I'll do now while dinner's cooking, but in the meantime I figured I'd put up one of my favorite pics from the BBVD concert on Thursday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

Great pic! I assume it was an equally great concert.

4/10/2006 3:50 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Thanks Ted! That means a lot from you! And, yeah, it was a great concert.

4/10/2006 4:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home