A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Something about a Friday

Wow, yeah. I am so not getting any real work done. None. Nada. It's, what? Almost 1pm, and I have had several email and chat conversations with friends, walked around the office, ate breakfast at my desk, drank two Snapples, read all my daily blogs (Yay! Veiled Conceit finally got updated!), chatted some more, read a few articles on Wired.com, played around with images on Gtalk, showed off to a friend all my pictures from the BBVD concert last night, and sent a bunch of text messages. Note, please, how I do not mention anything work-related. Ok, fine, some of the chatting was with a client, and some was with an editor, but it mostly wasn't work related. Mostly.

Ok, fine, I'm being somewhat productive. But not really.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some more time to waste before lunch.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark Means said...

What? The cocktail party get cancelled, or something?

4/07/2006 6:32 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Ha. The cocktail party's still a month and a half away!

4/07/2006 6:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home