A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Quick catch-up

Had fun yesterday reading for my nephew's first grade class, and then went back to their house and played with them for a few hours until my sister got home, made some dinner, and hung out briefly before heading back into the city. Didn't get home until after 10pm, though, so it was a bit of a long day, but at least I made it into CoH for Puck's big ding, and was able to be a part of the massive team that accompanied her.

Today has been a bit of catch-up, going through emails and stuff that came in while I was out yesterday, and hoping to get a whole lot of stuff off my desk, so I can feel more relaxed and accomplished this weekend.

And I have a beautiful new picture to put up in my office that my four-year-old niece gave me, in my favorite colors, of butterflies and flowers. So cute! She is quite the little artist.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

I'm spending Monday at my daughter's school, and I'm really looking forward to it. It is amazing how powerful you feel when surrounded by people half your size.

3/10/2006 5:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home