A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Back to school

On my way out to New Jersey to my nephew's school, to read a book for his first grade classroom. My bookseller buddy Bloom recommended "Arnie the Doughnut" (links later when I have more time), and I was hoping my sister would get doughnuts to bring to the classroom, but my nephew has indicated a preference for cookies with m&ms, so that's what he'll get. My sister, in fact, will not be there, since she took a "work at home" day yesterday, so had to come into the city today. Which confused me mightly when I got her call at 7-something this morning, that she was on her way into work. Still, she'll come home a little early, and we'll have dinner with the munchkins, and catch up and all that.

Laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home