A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Technical difficulties

Having a grand ole night sitting on my couch, watching first season episodes of "Veronica Mars." My email account's being a bit wacky, though, as was my wireless connection. Got one sorted out (obviously), but the other's still being weird.

In case you were trying to reach me by email or sumthin'.

1 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

You mean you didn't get my urgent e-mail about the -- and the contract -- and he -- and then they -- and the ferret --

Oh, well, never mind.

3/04/2006 2:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home