A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Errands

Had my lunch meeting cancel, so I'm off shortly to run a few errands instead. Got a long list of things I want to do this week before a friend comes to town, not the least of which is to finally knuckle down and start that rewrite of "HtDaS"... which reminds me, I need to check my mailbox on the CoH boards, and see if I have a response from Statesman to my last PM. He was good enough to respond once, and indicated he was very interested in the project, so I'm hoping to work an interview with him into the book. I wonder if he's married...

Anyway, I checked, and he did respond, and told me to contact CuppaJo. Which I will.

In other writing-related news, I got the signed contract back off to the publisher for "Coda." They didn't agree to any of my requests for changes in the language of the contract, but I'm glad I asked anyway. Still no cover, but if you're interested in that sort of thing, I highly recommend Safira's new novel, Cat Scratch Fever.

And now, rather than look for something more to write about, I'm just going to toddle off (I had a meeting with a Brit this morning) and run my errands. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home