A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Spring Cleaning

Had an attack of the ambitious today, and convinced the roomie to help me with a massive Spring cleaning. As in, five loads of laundry, on hands and knees scrubbing the bathroom floor, out on the fire escape window washing, flip the mattress. Needless to say, having done all that, I feel extremely accomplished. My clothes are clean, my floor is mopped and shiny, my windows are... well, streaky, but a hell of a lot cleaner than they were before, and the bathroom is happily hairless.

It's enough to make a girl feel very good about her Oscar picks, and the opportunity to indulge in a serious night of couch-sitting and tv-watching.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

I highly recommend the windex wipes. No streaking just all you need in one cloth.

3/07/2006 10:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home