A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

It vexes me

So, ok, I had other stuff to do last night, so I missed the women's short program in figure skating. No worries, I think, I'm sure I can find them on the web somewhere. Hey, look, NBC is even good enough to have clips listed on their website. "Watch Cohen's Short Program," "Watch Hughes' Short Program." Super. Delightful.

What do I get if I click? The same goddamned Volkswagon commercial over and over again, and no skating. None!

And can iFilm help me out? No, they cannot. Argh!! What's a girl to do?

1 Comments:

Blogger ktbuffy said...

OK, NBCOlympics.com is no longer Dead To Me. For whatever reason, the videos that weren't working for either me or my roommate at home last night are working on my office computer. Phew, that's all I can say.

2/23/2006 10:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home