A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Blog by Blackberry!

For some reason unknown to me, the panel hosted tonight by the Women's National Book Association is being held in the library for the General Society Of Mechanics and Tradesmen. This entertains me. Then again, I may just be getting high off the sharpie fumes from my nametag. Either way...

Realized on my way down here tonight, through streets that are practically steaming as the snow all melts away, that we've got a long weekend coming up. And that means sleeping in for three days in a row - likely to be necessary after the big birthday shindig tomorrow night. Something to look forward to. To which to look forward. You know.

Maybe I'll even get some work done on "HtDaS."

1 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Have fun at the Big Birthday Shindig! And get some sleep after!

2/17/2006 9:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home