A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, February 17, 2006

What to wear?

So, tonight is the big birthday shindig, and I haven't a clue what I want to wear. I wore my favorite black halter top last year for the party at Trinity (and on New Year's, and for 12th Night), so even though I love that lots, I clearly can't wear it again. I was thinking of some of my other fun tops, and I think I'm going to try a little t-shirt surgery to make something new and cute out of something else. I found this website which gives some patterns and hints, so I think I'll give that a go. Maybe try some combination of the 50s style halter top and the slashed back. I don't know. I'm just thinking out loud.

But I have to look good, since I want to try taking some video footage of the par-tay, and doing the iFilm thing that Yi Shun showed me how to do. Because it's just too cool.

4 Comments:

Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Have fun tonight Birthday girl!

2/17/2006 5:24 PM

 
Blogger Boulder Dude said...

So...

How was the big night?

2/18/2006 2:44 PM

 
Blogger Sean said...

Hope you had a great night!

--Sean

2/18/2006 4:30 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Big night was big fun, but hard to take video footage in a dark bar! And it would have been great, too! My friend Matt doing the WoW gnome dance to 80s music -- just classic!

2/18/2006 4:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home