A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Want to sleep

Feeling slightly better today, after a hella long sleep last night, but still, if I could... I would put my head down on my desk right now and take a nap. I mean, I'm seriously considering it. My door is already closed from lunch. No one would need to know. And I'd probably wake up before too much time had passed. Or when I got a phone call or something.

Tempting...

In other news, going to a panel discussion tonight on publishing books for tweens, and then looking forward to going home and getting into some of V-Day content on CoX. And I still have some more presents to buy...

... so sleepy...

1 Comments:

Blogger Boulder Dude said...

See...

I took the day off, because I didn't sleep last night. ;P

2/16/2006 4:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home