A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Happily, a short week

Much fun last night doing the Monday Munchies, and getting the exciting "Toothbreaker" badge for my gal Ginger.Snap. She's such a blast to play, partly, I think, because she is so the very opposite of Noelle. And, you know, because she's a horny little devil.

Anyway, apparently Gene doesn't have the Baked Ziti episodes listed on his site yet, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. They do! You can hear me here, contributing to a discussion on that rat bastard James Frey that later allowed me to expound on my "floating on top of the pretty pool" theory, and here, talking about other stuff. Or just laughing at what other people are saying. I'm not a professional, by any stretch of the imagination. Which you can clearly hear.

What else? Ummm... nuthin'. Just working. Got some reading to do before my writers group tonight. Got a bunch of stuff going on this week and next, which is nice, since it makes the days go by faster.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

Both episodes were a lot of fun to listen to, Kate. Thanks for helping me pass an otherwise quiet afternoon at work!

2/21/2006 4:57 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Absolutely, Ted! Glad to be of service!

2/21/2006 5:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home