A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, February 20, 2006

I'm a radio star!

Ok, well, probably not. Not yet, at least. But yesterday, the Keelster and I went to his friend Gene and Kate's apartment in Battery Park City (in the apartment complex where my sisters used to live), to tape a couple of episodes of Gene's Baked Ziti Radio Hour. Silly, big fun. Gene still has to do some editing, to get our assorted ramblings into a shorter form... because each episode of the "Baked Ziti Radio Hour" is only 30 minutes long. Yeah, that's what I said. Anyway, it will be online soon, and I will let you all know when! In the meantime, feel free to see what else Gene likes to talk about.

After our recording session, the group of us went for a drink, where MJ and I spent quite a while deconstructing recent internet discoveries, and how they had their roots in previous interactions. How's that for obscure?

We then came back to the apartment for a few more presents. And, to top off the night, a little dance break. This actually happens a lot in my apartment. Really.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

Cannot get it to play. Might be blocked by work server, but I was all ready for some dance action!

2/20/2006 12:06 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Who, me? An enabler? I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about.

2/20/2006 12:35 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Ooooh.. phantom post! *waves her hand in the patented jedi mind trick* Nothing to see here. Move along.

2/20/2006 12:43 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Let my fame commence! Go check on Episodes 25 and 26 on the Baked Ziti Radio Hour!

2/20/2006 7:38 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah... so it's coming. Should be there soon, I promise.

2/21/2006 11:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home