A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Guest blogger!!

Hi. I'm not Kate. I'm Maureen. I'll be your ktbuffy for this evening. I thought you'd like to know what it's like here on the set. I'm going to give you a blow-by-blow description of the experience.

First of all, let me point you to MY blog, which is over on the right, under MJ. Feel free to go there now and have a look. I will wait.

(Oooh, can I blog too? Keeley here! Blog blog blog blog! I'm doing it!!!)

I'm sorry about that. This is MJ again. Did you read my blog? Good. Pay no attention to that above. Keeley barged in and knocked me off the chair. He is a swine.

But no matter. I'm here to tell you about the backstage life of KTBUFFY.

Ok. Right as I sat down, Kate ripped off her shirt. I'm not kidding. She really did. She was all like, "I AM SO HOT IN THIS VELVET TURTLENECK." And she whipped it off. My back was turned, because I was writing this.

About the KTBUFFY studio . . . it's extremely organized. Some examples:

-journals for every day in the last 15 years or something, with labelmaker labels on the sides

-equally organized photo albums, with labelmaker captions

-lots of pillow arrangements. it's like a cruise ship in here with that.

-shoes in the shoeboxes

-multiple address books, all, like coded or something

-the most frighteningly perfect and also ATTRACTIVE file cabinet you will ever see. Only Kate could make a file cabinet look feminine and bedroom-worthy

-lots of linen things draped over things

That is the overview. Mostly, I think she sits here, at this notebook, which isn't as cool as mine, which is a G4 laptop. This one is ok.

(I'm back! Blogging up a storm! Bloggity blog blog!!! Hey, quit hitting me Maureen! You're interrupting my stream of blogciousness! =( Now I have nothing to blog!)

That is all for now. We hope you have enjoyed having us.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT! I LOVED IT!! A THRILL A MINUTE!! ESPECIALLY THAT KEELEY FELLOW!! YOU SHOULD GIVE HIM LOTS OF MONEYS AND WOMENS RIGHT AWAY!

2/07/2006 10:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay. That was Keeley. Do NOT send moneys or womens. Thank you.

2/07/2006 10:15 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

You realize this makes me sound like some sort of weird anal-retentive exhibitionist, right? Gee, thanks.

2/07/2006 11:57 PM

 
Blogger Boulder Dude said...

So...

In what context was the "I'm do hot in this velvet trutle neck." made?

I mean, was it like:

I in a sultry voice KTBuffy murmered "I am so *hot* in this velvet turtleneck." And she whipped it off.

Was it like that? ;P

2/08/2006 9:45 AM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

... Oh, so I'm allowed to read and comment again? Good to know.

I was hot, bd. NYC apartments have crazy heating things, and what with all the peoples that were over... I was warm. It's not like I spent the rest of the night wandering around half-naked! I put a tank top on!

And I'm not helping, am I?

2/08/2006 12:42 PM

 
Blogger Boulder Dude said...

I have seen your tank top, so no, you are not. :)

2/08/2006 4:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Thank you for your questions. I am happy to answer them.

The truth is, I do not know the motivations for the whipping off of the velvet turtleneck, nor do I remember what the tank top looked like. I can verify that the apartment is often quite warm.

I do, however, clearly remember the latex pants.

Also, the files in the file cabinet are purple, which matches the overall decorating scheme.

2/08/2006 5:41 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

What? No! That's a lie! There were no latex pants!

Don't make me ban you, Maureen.

2/08/2006 5:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home