A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Gross with a side of ick.

Went up to my mom's this morning for lunch and to spend time with the family (which is neither the "gross" nor the "ick" referred to above), and came back to the apartment to find a bathroom flooded by the disgusting upstairs neighbor (yeah, that's it). Perhaps you recall my previous mentions of Crazy Dog Lady and Stumbly the Wonder Drunk? Both, in fact, the same person, and our upstairs neighbor. Ain't we just the lucky ones?

Called and left messages for both the super and the landlord, and went up to talk to her, which was also gross and ick. Please, lady, put on pants, will ya?

*shudder* (and not in a good way)

3 Comments:

Blogger Boulder Dude said...

I was wondering what the Apartment Drama was.

I hope it all get's sorted today.

2/06/2006 9:32 AM

 
Blogger Jackie said...

So I'll share my experience which isn't quite so bad, but still of the what were you thinking variety.

I was coming back from the gym yesterday and looking around and there was a guy on a balcany across the parking lot and I couldn't tell if he was wearing anything or not. I promptly looked away because I really didn't want to know if he was or not.

So do people think other people are blind or do they just forget? Or another thought do they just not care really? That or I am really just to midwestern for my own good and don't really understand exhibitionism?

2/06/2006 10:39 AM

 
Blogger Ted Carter said...

Eww. What's worse is the wife and I watched "Dark Water" this weekend, and so I've got all kinds of visual imaginings from your post. Very Ick.

2/06/2006 10:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home