A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, February 03, 2006

New toys!

New phone, new phone, new phone! Yay for fun new things to play with!

And, I just can't help but wonder who my horoscope could be referring to today:
The consequences of speaking your mind with blunt honesty haven't ever deterred you from telling the truth. So when someone from the past arrives and expects you to be nice, they'll be in for quite the surprise -- especially if the relationship ended because of something disreputable they deliberately did to you. Needless to say, keeping quiet, no matter what the consequences, may be even more difficult for you now. Don't even try. Let 'em have it!
Oh, I wonder, wonder, wonder, wonder, who? Who?!?!?

Ahem.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob S. said...

Since I've only got the slimmest grasp of even the surface details of your life, I've got no idea.

But I *am* thanking my lucky stars it isn't me.

2/05/2006 3:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home