A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Jealous of my roomie

Silly bugger gets to take at least one, possibly two, work-at-home days a month, and I don't. And the "work" that he does usually involves "World of Warcraft," or the new "Grand Theft Auto," watching tv, and sleeping in. Though I guess I should be grateful, since he's also going to grocery shopping for the apartment, and do a little sweeping up.

Personally, I have a bag of laundry that's about to take over my room, and after thinking I could just drop it off this morning to pick up tonight on my way home from work, I started sorting it and realized there's just too much I want to hang dry, or don't trust to the laundry folks, not to do it myself.

So that's going to be my evening tonight. Big bag o' laundry. Maybe a little CoH. Manuscript reading. Catching up on The Colbert Report, which featured one of our authors last night, but I didn't feel like staying up to watch any more television.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home