A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Phew (again).

Got it back. I think I deleted an earlier version, but I'm more than ok with that. The most recent is what I really needed to keep. Didn't end up losing anything, thankfully.

So how was YOUR day?

6 Comments:

Blogger ktbuffy said...

Just a little, Avo!
Though I've decided smug may be just another word for "happy."
:)

1/23/2006 7:26 PM

 
Blogger derek said...

I spent it emailing you...oh, and doing errands! I left the house, yay me! :)

1/23/2006 7:31 PM

 
Blogger Hythian said...

Yay for you still having your most recent file revision! That is good news!

1/24/2006 3:35 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Smug = happy?

Huh :)

THAT'S good to know.

Also, Kaylee says: nnnnnnnnnncvgggggggggggggggggtbv bnnnnnnnnnnngfbbbbbbbbbbbbbb vvv vgggggbn6hJJ7mnm ,.,

1/24/2006 6:44 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Yay, Kaylee commented! So nice to reach my younger readers.

1/24/2006 8:04 PM

 
Blogger Hythian said...

How long now until Kaylee has a blog of her own?

I can see her commenting on the nice new 2006 line of chewable books as a baby fashion/literature guru.

1/24/2006 10:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home