A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Chaos and confusion

Work related craziness this morning. Let's just say I love being cursed at by authors. Because that's really the way to get us to do what you want.

Also, on another note, apparently my naiviety is reflected in my inability to accept the possibility that some people are just complete assholes. And I quote.

To which I replied that I'd rather be naive than jaded.

2 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

I tend to give the people the benefit of the doubt over and over and over, probably more than is healthy for me. But I prefer it to the alternative.

1/19/2006 8:58 PM

 
Blogger Boulder Dude said...

See...

I am Jaded but I love to have Naive people around me to make me see the world through their eyes.

It is very refreashing.

1/20/2006 12:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home