A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

HtDaS: statusapalooza

So, got feedback from the second agent here about HtDaS, who had some interesting suggestions, and I think I'm going to go over it with both her and the first agent tomorrow, see who wants to handle it more (and is it wrong of me to want to go with the one who doesn't think I have to make many more changes before she sends it out?). It's almost like I'm being fought over! Glee!

Not much else new to report. Meeting some friends for dinner tonight, and promised to get online later for a bit of CoH. Need to start thinking about the big birthday shindig to be planned. Next week is February already, and then next thing you know, it'll be March, and the month will have flown past. Though I want a few things in between now and then, not the least of which is a sale of my book.

Which, in terms of random things I have to think about for the future, will require me to find an accountant for my taxes next year. Maybe this year, if I sell it before tax day, and can find my receipt for my lappy and various plane tickets. Just some of the thoughts that run through my head...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Next week is February already, and then next thing you know, it'll be March, and the month will have flown past.

You wish.

So to I, for that matter. :P

1/25/2006 11:33 AM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

You're not wrong...

1/25/2006 11:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home