A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, January 02, 2006

And I was wondering what to write about today

... And then I got tagged. Thanks Dave!

Four jobs you've had in your life: Lady-in-waiting at a renaissance faire, cocktail waitress at an Irish pub, movie theatre manager, bookseller.

Four movies you could watch over and over: The Princess Bride, Swingers, Serenity, White Christmas (let me know when these get surprising again...)

Four places you've lived: New York, NY; London, England; Newark, Delaware; and Westchester, NY.

Four TV shows you love to watch: That are on now? Gilmore Girls, Lost, My Name is Earl, and Arrested Development. And Veronica Mars. because 4 is such a small number

Four places you've been on vacation: the Aran Islands, Ireland; San Francisco, CA; Key West, FL; and Paris, France.

Four websites you visit daily: Go Fug Yourself, Television Without Pity, Strong Bad (I keep hoping for a new update!), and all my friends' blogs.

Four of your favorite foods: Chicken Parmesan, Maltesers, Penne a la Vodka, roast turkey (with mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn, and crescent rolls).

Four places you'd rather be: Ireland. With friends. At the movies. On a beach.

Four albums you can't live without: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, "This Beautiful Life"; "Swingers" soundtrack; Green Day, "American Idiot"; and, um... the "Garden State" soundtrack.

Four magazines you read: Entertainment Weekly, Budget Living, Publisher's Weekly, and Sports Illustrated. *bursts out laughing* Ok, no, not the last one.

Four cars you've owned: none. But I learned to drive on a Vega, drove a Cavalier through high school, and now borrow my mom's Saturn. And sometimes, if she's in a very very very good mood, my sister lets me borrow her Porsche Boxster to run an errand for her.

Four colors you like (not necessarily together): Royal purple, bright pink, lime green, and black.

And to add one of my own (a la Dave),Four Hollywood stars you want to have a drink with: Ewan MacGregor, Drew Barrymore, Vince Vaughn, and Angelina Jolie.

Tag: Yi Shun, Alisha, Lela, and Ted.

And now I have to get back to revising "How to Date a Superhero."

2 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

But I just did sevens. Okay, okay, don't twist my arm, I'll get on it...

1/03/2006 2:26 PM

 
Blogger Ali said...

I'm working on it, I'm working on it...

(Say, when do us lowlifes get to read part of your masterpiece?)

1/04/2006 10:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home