A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Phew.

Ok, that's better. Happy presents. Almost everything I wanted, including, most happily, my Swiss Army Knife/memory stick and a new laptop bag. And all the Whos down in Whoville broke out in a new chorus of "Fa Who Doree."

Now for the eats.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo! Merry Merry!

12/26/2005 8:45 AM

 
Blogger Hythian said...

Cool! What sort of laptop bag did you end up with?

And just be certain not to put the memory stick / knife in your carry-on come January!

12/26/2005 5:09 PM

 
Blogger Ted Carter said...

Swiss Army Knife - I've seen those with the usb drive. Very cool. Ranks right up there with the mp3 player watch. Gadgets rawk!

12/30/2005 2:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home