A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

This is because I mocked your snow, isn't it?

Because I commented on how very very gentle New York was being to me since my return from Florida? Well, it's not so gentle now. The temperature dropped like 30 degrees from yesterday to today, most of it while I was trying to get home last night in a downpout without an umbrella, hat, or even a coat. And I forgot what a bother it is to wear glasses when it rains.

Sigh.

In happy news, I'm getting my new laptop soon. Yay! My office tech guy is ordering it for me today, and I may even get it as soon as next week. Wouldn't that be sweet?

Now -- gotta run for a meeting. For any New Yorkers out there, my friend MJ is signing at Books of Wonder tonight from 5 to 7pm. Her link's over there on the side somewhere...

4 Comments:

Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Yes...Winter finally decided to show up here Monday...with some of the folks claming to get Snow.

11/17/2005 12:13 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Claiming, huh? I don't know -- I saw a picture and EVERYTHING!

11/17/2005 1:08 PM

 
Blogger Boulder Dude said...

In Related News...

It is finally snowing here...even though there have been reports of it snowing here previously...those must have been false....photoshop and all that jazz. :)

11/17/2005 3:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's pushing 90 every day here in Riverside, CA. So glad to finally be getting out of here! Don't think I'd want to live in New York, though. I'm not really a cosmopolitan sort, ya know?

11/19/2005 10:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home