A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

New stuff!

Just a brief throw this up here while I'm thinking of it post. First of all, because I'm hugely thrilled, yesterday I ordered a swank new laptop, and soon, I will have it, and be able to play CoH/CoV on it. Huzzah! Not to mention it will actually have the battery power to allow me to be unconnected from a wall for more than 30 minutes at a time.

And, just now, I booked a flight to go visit my friend Jay in Cincinnati, where's he's performing in A Christmas Carol. And while I'm there, I think I just may be doing some necessary research for "How to Date a Superhero." More as that progresses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home