A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Surrounded by a Gaggle of Koreans

Just finished a meeting with three folks from our Korean subagent, followed by four Korean publishers who are, it's safe to say, not the most reactive of publishers.  Also, it's really hard to get a sense of what one publishers wants when they're sitting at a table with three of their competitors!

Anyway, for discussion - what's the group name for Koreans? A cluster of Koreans? A conundrum? A crash? Your suggestions welcome.

Otherwise, I'm halfway done with my meetings for the day, and looking forward to drinks tonight with some really lovely women from our Eastern European subagent, and then dinner with one of my colleagues and a group of people she put together.  We'll see if we make it to any of the big parties - I think I'll be more than fine if I don't!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh... How about a "careen"? Sorry. It's early.

10/20/2005 9:34 AM

 
Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Mmmmmm...

Lovely Eastern European women.....

Sorry....

Misread that.

Nothing to see hear, please move along. ;P

Wow.....more parties...how odd.. :)

10/20/2005 9:35 AM

 
Blogger Hythian said...

A "clutch" of Koreans maybe?

Hope you are having as much fun living all of this as we are reading about it!

Take care of yourself!

10/20/2005 11:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home