A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Pride of accomplishment

So, having not gotten ANY of my Work work done over the course of the weekend, since the remote connection to my office was so buggy, I woke up early this morning and got to the office about an hour and a half before I'm usually here. With my headphones on and all the rest of the lights still off on the floor, I feel like I got more work done in the last two hours that I usually get done in a whole day. So I'm feeling a little pride.

Still busy, of course. And still more to do before I leave in a little over a week and a half, but I'm feeling that everything will be ok. Of course, it could all go to shite momentarily. Hopefully not.

2 Comments:

Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Yay!

10/03/2005 11:18 AM

 
Blogger Hythian said...

I always found that true at my office jobs in the past. I got more done before my co-workers showed up, or after they left, then I ever did when they were around.

10/03/2005 1:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home