A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, October 21, 2005

In a taxi again

On my way from a small, civilized party thrown by a German publisher to what I understand is a wild baccanalia thrown by a number of Russian publishers. There will be vodka, and caviar, and music, and dancing. And hopefully, pictures.  More later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

Okay that's it! I WANT TO BE PAID TO GO TO GERMANY!

10/21/2005 2:46 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Yeah, you totally do. It's 1:40 in the morning here, I just got back to the hotel, and I have to be awake and selling rights at 9:30. And they didn't leave me a room service order form for breakfast. The nerve.

10/21/2005 7:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home