A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Free time?

My 1:30 appointment is ten minutes late, and I don't have another until 2:30, so there's a slim but quite delicious chance I'll have some free time.  Gasp! Whatsoever will I do with myself? Why, I could even - shudder to think of it - eat lunch.

I know!

My afternoon is almost relaxed - only 6 more meetings, including this possible no show.  Maybe I can get in some shopping after all.  Or perhaps I should save my money for all the shoe repair I'll need to do when I get home - between the cobblestones and the moving walkways, I just lost another heel tip.

Though I have arranged for a massage tomorrow evening if I survive the rest of the fair.

-P.S.- He showed up, so this is time-delayed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to catch you up - Star Breaker became a Hero of the City last night. (I wasn't there. Things are... strained between him and Avocet again. Although not as bad as I/Avo had feared!)

10/21/2005 9:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hills are alive with the sound of Germans. Sell rights. Come home. Bring us stuff.

10/21/2005 9:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home