A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Feeling really guilty

To the folks who know what I'm talking about, I am so so so so sorry. I feel like I just got scolded. I did just get scolded. And I really regret that it's because of me anyone else got in trouble too.

I need to have a talk with someone, I guess. Not that it will change what he said, but...

Shite. Sorry again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Boulder Dude said...

KT...

You are golden...no worries....stop feeling bad. I do not think anyone got into trouble...more then they constantly already are. :)

Someone decided to use this as yet another way to cause problems and raise a fuss.

Now there will be scolding if you continue to feel bad about this...ok? :)

10/03/2005 5:07 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

/e pouts

Okay.

10/03/2005 5:28 PM

 
Blogger Boulder Dude said...

*laughs*

Hey now....

We can't send O.KTB.H. out on the road pouting either. :)

10/03/2005 5:42 PM

 
Blogger Hythian said...

Silly you. No worries. It is fine. Some people just really like to make a big fuss over things whenever they can. Don't worry about it.

10/03/2005 8:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home